Product Care


  • Ensure your first burn is two hours long to avoid tunnelling.   
  • Try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours.   
  • Let the wax melt all the way to the edge.
  • As general housekeeping, you should trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame. We suggest trimming between 5-7mm if you see the wick clumping or ‘mushrooming’ at the top.
  • Recentring your wick may sound like an odd thing to do, but it is just as important as trimming the wick and carrying out the first burn. It is important that you recentre the wick once the wick itself has cooled, but the wax is still soft...otherwise it won’t move! If you have a wick which is off-centre, this could lead to complications with your candle such as an uneven burn or black soot on the side of the vessel. Burning the candle for too long can cause the wick to become off-centre which isn’t uncommon, but make sure to recentre to get a cleaner burn next time.
  • Do not burn the candle if there is less than 1cm of wax.
  • Never leave the burning candle unattended.
  • Store the candle in a cool and dry place.
  • Keep out of direct sunlight as this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as may melt in the heat.



  • Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches away at all times.
  • When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
  • Avoid drafts, vents or air currents while burning the candle.
  • Never leave burning candle unattended.
  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
  • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
  • Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
  • Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1cm of wax remains in the container.
  • Extinguish a candle using a candle snuffer if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
  • Never use water to extinguish a candle.
  • Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room. 
  • Let the candle cool down before next lighting.
  • Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.



  • Give the bottle a little shake before you open it.
  • Remove the cap by twisting it off.
  • Carefully remove the stopper by gently twisting and pulling off.
  • Put the cap back by twisting it on
  • Put the reeds in and away you go.



  • We suggest turning your reeds every 2 week for optimum results.
  • Flip them whenever you want a burst of fragrance. Do it over a trash can or sink to catch any oil drips. Keep in mind that flipping the reeds more often will cause the oil to evaporate more quickly.
  • For a more subtle fragrance turn the reeds less.
  • Please allow 24 hours for the fragrance to fill the room
  • Ensure you wash your hands if you touched the liquid.
  • Make sure you place on top of a mat or coaster to avoid the risk of any ring marks
  • Ensure the diffuser is out of reach of children and pets.
  • If you find that the fragrance emitted by your reed diffuser is too strong, simply remove some of the reeds. The less reeds you have in the bottle the slower the oil will dissipate throughout the room and the less potent it will be.



  • Last on, first off. Gemstone jewellery can be the longest-lasting part of your jewellery collections, provided you wear them responsibly. When in doubt, remember, last to put on and first to take off to ensure it stays out of range of hairspray, perfume, lotion, and other chemicals that might damage your jewellery. 
  • Avoid scratching. To avoid accidental impact or damage, remember to remove your jewellery before doing strenuous activity e.g. gardening, sporting activities or even washing the dishes.
  • Clean them regularly. Regularly cleaning your jewellery avoids buildup of chemicals and debris that may be harmful, causing further scratching and future discolouration to your gemstones.


  • Last on, first off. Pearls should be the final piece to your outfit. Pearls are organic gemstones that are vulnerable to chemicals and extremes of humidity. Avoid applying hairspray, lotion, perfume or makeup once you put the pearls on. Be very careful with chemical substances as they will eat into the surface of the pearls
  • Pearls want to be worn. Wear your pearls often. Pearls were born in water and do well from absorbing the oils your skin secretes naturally, so enjoy them frequently. Leaving pearl jewellery stored away for a long period of time may cause pearls to dehydrate, so wearing them frequently keeps them from drying out. That said, do not submerge your pearls in water, e.g. in the shower, swimming, long contact with water or washing the dishes. 
  • Clean your pearls after each wear. Gently wipe your pearls with a damp cloth or microfibre jewellery cloth to remove any perfume, makeup or lotion that might have come in contact with your pearls throughout the day.